To enable managers and leaders to understand their role and responsibilities in relation to managing mental health issues within their team
What we cover:
- Understanding the business case for workplace wellbeing
- Recognising the signs of stress and mental health in the workplace
- Offering appropriate support to team members
- Providing ongoing support to enable your team member to return to peak performance
• The business case for mental wellbeing at work
• Recognising the signs and symptoms
• The different types and levels of support available
• Your role and responsibilities as a manager
• Managing absenteeism and return to work
• An introduction to psychological wellbeing
This is an interactive session which involves the use of discussion groups, case studies and activities to support your understanding and learning. It can be delivered face to face, or remotely using Zoom software.
Until the situation surrounding Covid 19 changes, this will be run as an ONLINE COURSE.
Duration 3 hours (which includes a 15 minute break)
Cost £150 per person
(Corporate discounts are available, and Staffordshire businesses may be eligible for funding through the Skills Hub www.staffsskillshub.co.uk)
A minimum of 4 and a maximum of 12 people is recommended for this session.
Mental Health Awareness for Managers