This is a half-day workshop for leaders and managers which starts to identify the symptoms and causes of workplace stress in their colleagues. The identification of stress might be a fairly straightforward process but what to do next can be a lot more challenging. This workshop looks at the manager’s role in dealing with staff who are stressed and identifying appropriate support mechanisms to help them. The workshop provides leaders and managers with clear guidance on what to do in these situations so that they can be supportive and compliant in their duties as a caring employer.
What we cover:
- Understanding the business case for workplace wellbeing
- Recognising the signs of stress and mental health in the workplace
- Offering appropriate support to team members
- Effectively managing absenteeism due to mental health issues
- Undertaking a positive return-to-work interview
- Providing ongoing support to enable your team member to return to peak performance
Why not attend our full day version of this course which combines the above essentials with material from our ‘Creating a Resilient Team’ workshop? This session then provides the tools you need to promote wellbeing best practice and encourage a psychologically health work team.