Mental Health Aware Online
We are now able to offer the MHFA England accredited Mental Health Aware course, as an online half day session.
This course raises awareness of mental health. It covers:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
The online version has been very successful and we have received lots of positive feedback:
- 1st zoom course I’ve attended. Break out sessions worked well….Ann allowed everyone to say
what they wanted and ask questions. Ann was open and honest with us and inclusive, as well as being very
knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend and some great takeaways and hints.
- A very worthwhile course which can be used both in and out of the work environment.
Ann was a very good instructor , made you feel at ease. If I had problems Ann would be the person I would like to
talk to. Thank you
I felt this course has given me a lot of knowledge in all aspects of Mental Health. Ann was a very good instructor
who gave a good explanation which I could understand
- Whilst I thought using Zoom would be strange it actually worked very well.
If you’d like to know more, please contact email@example.com