This half-day workshop is for all employees to help them identify the signs and symptoms of stress and start to formulate appropriate coping strategies. The session also explores the causes of stress in the workplace and looks at some practical ways to deal with specific problems that will help to reduce workplace stress. It includes a short diagnostic questionnaire as well as enabling participants to start to create their own personal action plan to manage the cause and effects that could occur from workplace stress.
What we cover:
- Understanding what stress is and recognising the signs and symptoms of stress
- Being able to define the causes of stress for you at work
- Knowing where to go for support
- Developing strategies to help cope with stress in and out of work
- Creating your own personal wellbeing plan
Improve your workplace wellbeing todayENQUIRE NOW