For leaders, we offer a half-day workshop called Creating a Resilient Team which will help those in leadership roles recognise what makes a healthy and productive workplace and what they can do to contribute towards the wellbeing and productivity of their team. The workshop looks at the benefits of a psychologically healthy workplace, the leader’s responsibilities in creating and supporting a resilient team.and the role that culture, leadership and the workplace environment have on resilience in their teams.
What we cover:
- Understanding the context for resilience
- Supporting your team in building resilience
- Reducing absenteeism and improving productivity
- Creating a fabulous place to work for your team members
- What is resilience?
- Why do I need a resilient team?
- The Manager’s role in creating a resilient team
- Promoting psychological wellbeing
- Characteristics of a resilient team
- Action planning and next steps
This is an interactive session which involves the use of discussion groups and
activities to support your understanding
Duration half day (3.5 hours)
Creating a Resilient Team
|04/02/2020||1:30 pm - 5:00 pmHalf day - afternoon||Hollybush House, ST18 9AB||Fully booked|
|26/03/2020||1:30 pm - 5:00 pmHalf day - afternoon||Hollybush House, ST18 9AB||Enrol Now|
|12/05/2020||1:30 pm - 5:00 pmHalf day - afternoon||Hollybush House, ST18 9AB||Enrol Now|
|17/06/2020||1:30 pm - 5:00 pmHalf day - afternoon||Hollybush House, ST18 9AB||Enrol Now|