This session is aimed at Managers and Leaders who are responsible for a team of people. The aim is to enable your team to achieve their peak performance.
Benefits of attending
- Understanding the context for resilience
- Supporting your team in building resilience
- Reducing absenteeism and improving productivity
- Creating a fabulous place to work for your team members
- What is resilience?
- Why do I need a resilient team?
- The Manager’s role in creating a resilient team
- Promoting psychological wellbeing
- Characteristics of a resilient team
- Action planning and next steps
This is an interactive session which involves the use of discussion groups and activities to support your understanding. It can be delivered online or face to face
Duration half day (3 hours)
£150 per person
Corporate discounts are available, please enquire; also Staffordshire businesses may be eligible for funding through the Skills Hub http://www.staffsskillshub.co.uk
A minimum of 6 and a maximum of 15 people is recommended for this session.
Creating a Resilient Team