This session is aimed at Managers and Leaders who are responsible for a team of people. The aim is to enable your team to achieve their peak performance.
Benefits of attending
- Understanding the context for resilience
- Supporting your team in building resilience
- Reducing absenteeism and improving productivity
- Creating a fabulous place to work for your team members
- What is resilience?
- Why do I need a resilient team?
- The Manager’s role in creating a resilient team
- Promoting psychological wellbeing
- Characteristics of a resilient team
- Action planning and next steps
This is an online interactive session which involves the use of discussion groups and activities to support your understanding.
Duration half day (3 hours)
£150 per person
Corporate discounts are available, please enquire; also Staffordshire businesses may be eligible for funding through the Skills Hub http://www.staffsskillshub.co.uk
A minimum of 6 and a maximum of 15 people is recommended for this session.
Creating a Resilient Team
Please contact email@example.com to book or discuss further