For leaders, we offer a half-day workshop called Creating a Resilient Team which will help those in leadership roles recognise what makes a healthy and productive workplace and what they can do to contribute towards the wellbeing and productivity of their team. The workshop looks at the benefits of a psychologically healthy workplace, the leader’s responsibilities in creating and supporting a resilient team.and the role that culture, leadership and the workplace environment have on resilience in their teams.
What we cover:
- Understanding the context for resilience
- Supporting your team in building resilience
- Reducing absenteeism and improving productivity
- Creating a fabulous place to work for your team members
- What is resilience?
- Why do I need a resilient team?
- The Manager’s role in creating a resilient team
- Promoting psychological wellbeing
- Characteristics of a resilient team
- Action planning and next steps
These courses can be run internally at a client’s premises or see below for open courses that we are running at the office.
Until the situation surrounding Covid 19 changes, this will be run as an ONLINE COURSE.
This is an interactive session which involves the use of discussion groups and
activities to support your understanding
Duration half day (3.5 hours)
Creating a Resilient Team
|04/02/2020||1:30 pm - 5:00 pmHalf day - afternoon||Hollybush House, ST18 9AB||Fully booked|