Benefits of Attending
By the end of the session you will be better able to:
- Understand what we mean by mindfulness.
- Utilise a range of mindfulness techniques
- Develop strategies to help cope with stress in and out of work
- Create your own personal wellbeing plan.
- What is mindfulness?
- The difference between mindfulness and meditation
- Mindfulness activities
- The Mental Health Continuum
- The Four Pillars of Health
- Mindfulness exercises including breathing, visualisation and relaxation exercises
- Creating your personal wellbeing plan
This is an interactive session which involves the use of discussion groups and activities to support your understanding. It can be delivered either face to face or online.
A minimum of 6 and a maximum of 15 people is recommended for this session.
Invest in yourself todayENQUIRE NOW