What’s it about?
Let’s be honest, we all experience elements of conflict in our personal and working lives – life almost wouldn’t seem real without it! The key is to be able to recognise when it arises and deal with it effectively. This course will help you achieve positive outcomes from conflict situations. It explores how to avoid conflict to maintain good working relationships.
What do we cover?
- what we mean by ‘conflict’
- how and why conflict happens
- identifying our own individual reactions to conflict
- dealing with aggression
- effective ways to deal with conflict
- SPEAK model for managing conflict
How do we do it?
A mix of interactive discussion and short exercises and scenarios.
Who's it for?
Anyone whose role and responsibilities involve managing potential conflict situations.
Invest in yourself todayENQUIRE NOW